Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chuck E Cheese - Where a 28 year old can be a kid!

Just wanted to write a quick note to say thanks to everyone who came to my birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Wednesday! It was a blast and reminded me that age ain't nothin' but a number. Highlights of the night were:

1. They served 2 types of wine out of a tap- chardonnay and blush.
2. Kristine Vandenberg went to TOWN on one of those pop-up smash games. Hilarity.
3. Chocolate-hazelnut cake. YUM! V had to call a "cake finder" to find such a cake. Apparently there are people in the world who provide this service for free.
4. This picture. If we ever send Christmas Cards, this will be the photo we choose:

V put so much thought into this birthday and made it really special for the entire day. She gave me the best present ever, which you can watch below. You may not understand a lot of the little inside jokes but in a nutshell it is the story of us. Every little detail is an important memory we share together. Who would have thought that a hula hoop and hairless polar bear could find love? I still can't read/listen to it without crying. I love that woman and I love my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment