Monday, June 6, 2011

Ladies, come work out with me!

Yo peeps-

I've been going to Bootique Fitness in SD for the past month...I tried it via one of those online coupon thingies and I've decided to continue going. Here is why:

-You work to your own level of comfort, yet the trainers still provide motivation to push harder.
-The other peeps in the class are nice and everyone's around the same level of fitness so it's not intimidating.
-Trainers are motivating but not scary.
-They do free events every once in a while
where you can bring your friends. For example, Veronica and I hiked Torrey Pines with them this weekend and it was beautiful!
-There is a flexible class schedule and a lot of different purchasing options. For example, my schedule is wacky so the unlimited monthly membership doesn't work for me, so I purchase "points" that never expire. That way I don't ever feel like I'm wasting money.

Here is me before. Hahahahaha


And here is me after. Even funnier.


I kid, I kid. But I do feel a lot healthier and have dropped some poundage. Would love to have some friends join me at the Hillcrest class! (But they have classes all over) If you do sign up, please write my name in the referral box so they give me some love for giving them new business!
Forward this on to your peeps too! And if you have a second, please share on your FB since I'm on a little facebook hiatus :)

Here's the link:
Join the fun at female boot camp for just $89
For only $89, receive one month unlimited of outdoor fitness boot camp with San Diego’s most popular trainers for women at Bootique Fitness. Trim fat, firm your bottom, strengthen your core, and burn up to 800 calories per workout.

Accelerate your results with this FITNESS & NUTRITION package, you will receive
  • 30 days Unlimited Bootique 4 Her Boot Camp classes (Value $227)
  • A completely customizable nutrition plan (Value $50)
  • 2 nutritional webinars (Value $100)
  • 2 complete body assessments with body fat analysis to measure your results (Value $100)

Hope to see you there!

Lindsay

PS: Valid for first time clients only. Offer expires Friday, June 10th. Cannot be combined with other offers. May attend any Bootique 4 Her Boot Camp at any time and location (mix and match). You will receive a confirmation with instructions on how to redeem this offer immediately after you purchase. Certificate Expires 1/31/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment