Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 21- Uno mas week


Lindsay White here, coming to you live from the Pacific Beach Public Library, or the "business center" as I call it. I think they'll give me my own name placard and cubicle pretty soon because I come here like it's my JOB. Look at all these beautiful books! (Yes I'm the girl taking pictures of myself in the library! Such a dork!)

My sis and I have one week to go on our GULP challenge. Let me say again that I think the world would be a much better place if everyone did this at least one month a year. I challenge you to do it! It's like a chiropractor for your soul. I had some bad soul posture, and this sure helped get me back in line. Want proof? I can give you a few examples that happened today alone.

1) I had an opportunity this morning (won't go into specifics) to behave like a pathetic, sad and/or angry person. A week ago I would have taken that opportunity. But instead I just wanted to be kind. I wanted to be a manifestation of all the good I am seeing in the world. How cool is that?

2) I wrote a happy song today. For realz. As I've been going through GULP, I've noticed my songs turning a corner. The last few have had a bad-stuff-happened-and-i'm-getting-over-it kind of feel. But this one was just straight-up happy. I almost fell out of my shoes.

3) I danced. By myself. In my room. To Justin Timberlake.


No comments:

Post a Comment