Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 7- Distractions

Today was good. And bad. I spent the day engulfed in music. Started recording "my recipe" which will be good. Then went to old time music and had a heaping helping of awesome old-timey music which was good. Then played for a roomful of attentive activists which was good. Then kicked it with new friends Rhythm and Laura which was good. Then went to Astras cd release and chatted it up with some good friends which was good. Resisted the urge to drink which was good. Then cried on the way home and now because my heart hurts no matter how many distractions I fill my day with. You guessed it, that was the bad part. Typing this all out on my phone because I don't have the Internet is also pretty unpleasant. I wonder how long it will take to stop feeling like this. I guess another thing I hope to learn from my GULP experience is patience. Peace out stupid iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment