Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day One- Away we go!

Alright so it begins. I woke up today and one of the first sentences out of my mouth was "I want a f*cking Famous Star." This is going to be a looooooong 28 days. I think the no fast food/eating out/drinking part will get harder as time goes on but I HOPE the no swearing thing will get easier, otherwise I'm in trouble! I racked up $3.50 on my first day! I'm gonna have to take out a loan at this rate!

I want to make a few changes to my original "master plan" and also include earnings/tips from ALL shows during the 28 days, not just the open mics and Feb. 9 Bare Back Grill gig. I figure why not go all out. Tonight I played a show at Swedenborg Hall called Songwriters Acoustic Nights, and I managed to raise/earn $10 toward the cause! All in all, I'd say day one was a success!

Sorry for the tiny blog tonight, but I need to sign off so I can go find a bar of soap to rinse my mouth out with. I'm gonna need it to get through the ol' nine to five tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment